At its Annual General Meeting held on November 14, 2021, the members and officers of the National Alliance of Respectable and Responsible Associations (NARRA) elected its officers for 2021-2022. This was held at the ACI Central premises of NARRA, Campbelltown.
The elected officers and directors are:
President - Albert Prias
Vice President – Fredisinda Buchlak
Secretary - Carmelita Fraser
Treasurer - Jimmy Lopez
- Charles Chan
- Leo Milo
- Carmenchu Gresham;
The appointed officers are:
- Assistant Secretary: Josephine Tada
- Assistant Treasurer: Rey Morcill
- Internal Auditor: Manny Roux
- Marketing & Publicity: Michelle Baltazar, Violi Calvert, Marcus Rivera
- Public Officer: Emma Braceros
- ACI Manager: Fredisinda Buchlak
Before the close of the meeting, the group discussed the upcoming NARRA event - Tribute to Mothers and Fathers and Christmas Party. This is to be held on December 11, 2021 at Liverpool Catholic Club. For more information, contact either: Albie Prias on +61 402 533 587 or Jimmy Lopez on +61 478 540 889.
If unable to attend, you can help by buying raffle tickets at $2 each, or $20 for a booklet of ten.